The membership year runs from March 1st to the end of February the following year.
To become a member or for more information contact the Membership Secretary
Levels of Membership
To qualify as a full member the following requirements must be met:
- Hold Certificate IV /Diploma in Bowen Therapy
- Current Basic First Aid Certificate
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
Associate members must have completed training in Bowen Therapy from an approved school. It is also for members who are not practising at this time. You do not require professional indemnity insurance or CPD to avail of this membership. There is no listing on the website. Associate members are welcome to attend meetings, however they do not have a vote.
Students currently undertaking an approved course of study may avail of this membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Recognition as an Accredited Bowen Technique therapist
- Guidelines and support
- Your name and location included on our “Find a Therapist” website listing
- A link from ABTI’s website to your own website
- Support and networking opportunities at meetings
- Membership increases your professional credibility
- Attend and vote at AGMs
- Avail of workshops at many of the meetings